Total Records & Information Management Ethics
As a member firm of PRISM International, we recognize our commitment to a philosophy of professionalism to our clients, fellow members and the public. Our commitment to each of these is:
To our clients, we will:
- Clearly identify the terms of our storage and service agreements and fulfill them in good faith.
- Provide appropriate security for the information resources entrusted to us by our clients.
- Consistently stress the importance of quality performance and confidentiality in rendering our services.
- Pledge to keep our property physically sound and use such controls and procedures as are necessary to fulfill our responsibilities.
To our fellow members, we will:
- Recognize the high sense of responsibility and ethical conduct that must be demonstrated in caring for the information resources of our clients.
- Work to further the professional image of the information management industry.
To our public, we will:
- Pledge our firm to be a good corporate citizen, fulfilling responsibilities to the communities in which we serve.
- Continuously increase our knowledge of developments impacting the information management industry.
- Educate others about information management issues.